22 February, 2012

My trip to London Fashion Week.

So as you know, I was the lucky winner of the BaByliss "Showcase Your Look" competition which means I was treated to the amazing prize of a luxurious weekend at London Fashion Week. Me and my friend Sophie swanned down to London on Friday morning to arrive at the beautiful Soho Hotel. Over the weekend we were treated to delicious food, swanky cocktails and amazing spa treatments all courtesy of the lovely people at BaByliss. As promised, here are but a few of my photos from the weekend...


One of the guest lounges at The Soho Hotel.


Our amazing room.


Tiny Sophie on our gigantic bed.


Posy.


Midnight snack.


Afternoon tea for after out massages.


Mezze platter.


I got a manicure.


Sophie bought me Wonderland and a cupcake.


Of course we did a spot of shopping too.


The view from our room.


Matchy Newgen tees.


But, of course the highlight of the weekend was going backstage at the House of Holland show before taking our front row seats to watch Mr. Holland's fantastic A/W 2012/13 collection float down the catwalk.


Hair and make-up backstage.




The AMAZING invites to the show.


Us with the man himself.

Photobucket
Me and Sophie on the front row (nicked from Vogue.co.uk no less!)

Photobucket
Eye candy on the front row.

This is a sneaky little video I took of the finale (sorry it's so rubbish!)



And this is another nice little video by BaByliss. I got to meet Adam Reed while he was styling the models hair. He was absolutely lovely and it was amazing to watch him work!




LFW cupcake <3

On Saturday night we enjoyed dinner at the hotel's amazing Refuel Restaurant. The food was delicious and they even bought us out a little treat to celebrate Sophie's birthday.





So, thank you so much to the lovely people at BaByliss for an absolutely amazing weekend, I will never forget it!