30 January, 2013

Lately...

Exams are finally finished and we are finally getting back to doing nice things. Here's what I've been up to of late...


 Hot chocolate to celebrate after exams

The cutest cat scrunchies that Sophie got me <3 br="">

Wagamama with Leanne for after exams! The white chocolate ginger cheesecake was AMAZING!

These were all for me and Leanne.

Brunch at the manor.

Momma spoilt me with brand new Illamasqua make-up, bath bombs and sweeties <3 br="">

Zachary and Oli filming for Oli's media project.

My babeh, pearly crop top from Topshop!

Another sale purchase - snakebite leggings from Nasty Gal

Looking like a religious figure for my housemate Elle's birthday drinks.

The troops marching down for a hangover breakfast.

Amazzzzing veggie breakfast from LEAF with halloumi <3 br="">

Char Char with our Elderblossom pitcher.

My Momma spoilt me and got my the burgundy version of my Aggy creepers as a post exam prezzy.

She also spoilt me with an amazing lunch at the Quarter.

So, that's what I've been doing lately!
See you tomorrow!
Maggie x